Saturday, August 21, 2010
Well I have nothing much to report. I'm still sitting in the hosptial. THANK GOD for free WiFi. It gets so boring sitting in this room though. One can only watch so much TV, read so many books and magazines or play on the computer for so long.
  I'm doing well. Monday I will find out when I will have open heart surgery next week. Meanwhile I remain stable.  They are monitoring me closely. I've been through many tests in the last few days. These are fasting tests so I think I have eaten about 3 meals in the last 3 days. But hey I probably lost my 8lbs that I had left to lose. At least they do have food here that I can eat. And suprisingly it's not that bad. I know everyone says Hospital food is disgusting but actually it's not bad here.  I will say that the fasting part isn't as hard as it was when I wasn't banded. I think if I had to wait as long as I did to eat these past few days I would have been trying to chew someones arm off.  haha
  Anyway I really don't have much to update but will when I know something. Thanks for all of the well wishes from everyone.

0 comments:

Living the Lapband Life

My photo
Tuckerton, NJ, United States
This is me 4 months after surgery.These are my experiences to help others along the way. Please understand that everyone is different and this can only be used as an example to help you. I appologize for graphic details that might offend anyone. I believe in giving you as much information as possible. Check back for updates because I have only started with my information. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Blog Archive

Friends

This is my heaviest weight

This is my heaviest weight
This was probably even heavier than 304lbs.

My first Fill

My first Fill
This is 6 weeks after surgery. 29lbs lighter

2 Months after surgery

2 Months after surgery
39lbs lighter since surgery

4 Months after Surgery

4 Months after Surgery
57lbs lighter since surgery. 67lbs all together since highest weight.

5 Months after surgery

5 Months after surgery
Size Sweet 16 (72lbs lighter)

7 Months after surgery

7 Months after surgery
93lbs lost Size 14 for summer

ONEDERLAND!! 9 Months after surgery.

ONEDERLAND!! 9 Months after surgery.
104lbs lost. 13lbs until goal.