Monday, August 16, 2010
  So today I went shopping with my Aunt (Godmother) and my oldest son. I've been doing alot of shopping at the Goodwill store near me. I find it's alot cheaper then buying brand new clothes all of the time. Anyway they have some really good, brand name clothes in the store. I found myself a pair of jeans that sell at Macy's. But the great part of it all is they were a SIZE 12!!! I was so happy that they fit me. I can't remember the last time I was able to wear a size 12. And then we went to TJMaxx and I bought this really nice looking, short sleeve green sweater that is gathered at the sides. So when I put it on it makes me look really skinny. I will have to take a picture and post it. This is so fun buying skinny clothes. Oh yeah and I'm down another 2lbs. So that leave 8lbs to go until goal!!!! I should definately reach that before my Bandiversary on Oct. 23. Wow can't beleive it's been almost a year already.
   I was going through my closet tonight cleaning out some clothes that have gotten to big for me (Size 16) and I pulled out my size 26 jeans that I started with.  3 weeks ago both my youngest son and I could fit in the pants together. Hahah. I will also have to take a picture of that and post it.  That's my souvenir of my heavier days. I kept one pair of 'FAT' pants to remind me of what I used to look like so I will NEVER go back there again.
  Now I know my mom will be reading this so it's not to make her feel bad but, instead of her giving me her clothes now, I am giving her a bag of my clothes that I just cleared out of my closet. For the first time in MANY years I am smaller than my mom. But only by a size. She will catch up with me in no time. YOU GO MOM!!!

1 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

WOO HOO!! What a wonderful news!! Congratulations - you're looking GREAT!!

Living the Lapband Life

My photo
Tuckerton, NJ, United States
This is me 4 months after surgery.These are my experiences to help others along the way. Please understand that everyone is different and this can only be used as an example to help you. I appologize for graphic details that might offend anyone. I believe in giving you as much information as possible. Check back for updates because I have only started with my information. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Blog Archive

Friends

This is my heaviest weight

This is my heaviest weight
This was probably even heavier than 304lbs.

My first Fill

My first Fill
This is 6 weeks after surgery. 29lbs lighter

2 Months after surgery

2 Months after surgery
39lbs lighter since surgery

4 Months after Surgery

4 Months after Surgery
57lbs lighter since surgery. 67lbs all together since highest weight.

5 Months after surgery

5 Months after surgery
Size Sweet 16 (72lbs lighter)

7 Months after surgery

7 Months after surgery
93lbs lost Size 14 for summer

ONEDERLAND!! 9 Months after surgery.

ONEDERLAND!! 9 Months after surgery.
104lbs lost. 13lbs until goal.