Tuesday, July 13, 2010
   So for those of us that lead a very hectic life that doesn't seem to give us 5 minutes to ourselves to do much of anything, let alone find time to exercise I have the perfect solution.  Invest in a WII.
   Today I got this pretty fun game. It's called Walk it Out!  I for one enjoy it because where I live, it's just been way to hot to go outside and walk.  And face it, my time at the gym is pretty much nothing.  So this game has some pretty great music to it.  The basic idea is to walk to the beat of the music while you work towards opening new levels.  Some might say it's the 'Lazy persons' way of working out. But hey, it sure does give you a workout.  And I say as long as you are getting some form of exercise, why not have fun while your doing it.  Needless to say I walked my 10,000 steps today. Did you?
   I also use Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus and Wii Active.  All of these you can do in the comfort of your own home.  I kind of have this thing about working out infront of people. I don't feel comfortable.  So I'd much rather do my exercising at home where I don't feel like everyone is gawking at me and possibly thinking, "Oh look at that fat lady."

0 comments:

Living the Lapband Life

My photo
Tuckerton, NJ, United States
This is me 4 months after surgery.These are my experiences to help others along the way. Please understand that everyone is different and this can only be used as an example to help you. I appologize for graphic details that might offend anyone. I believe in giving you as much information as possible. Check back for updates because I have only started with my information. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Blog Archive

Friends

This is my heaviest weight

This is my heaviest weight
This was probably even heavier than 304lbs.

My first Fill

My first Fill
This is 6 weeks after surgery. 29lbs lighter

2 Months after surgery

2 Months after surgery
39lbs lighter since surgery

4 Months after Surgery

4 Months after Surgery
57lbs lighter since surgery. 67lbs all together since highest weight.

5 Months after surgery

5 Months after surgery
Size Sweet 16 (72lbs lighter)

7 Months after surgery

7 Months after surgery
93lbs lost Size 14 for summer

ONEDERLAND!! 9 Months after surgery.

ONEDERLAND!! 9 Months after surgery.
104lbs lost. 13lbs until goal.