Saturday, July 17, 2010
  Well the weightloss has definately slowed down but that's ok. It took me 21 days to get 2 more pounds off. For a total of 102 now.  I am 3 pounds away from Onederland. I can not wait. Of course now I will work twice as hard to get there. But I will do it. I think when I get on that scale and it says 199 I will pass out. I haven't been under 200 lbs since 1987.  So today I swam in the lake for 2 1/2 hours. Before that I walked 3.3 miles 10,500 steps on the Wii Walk it out with my son.  Later I will walk another 5 miles on the boardwalk.  It's great to have all of this energy all of a sudden.  It's true what they say about exercise. Once you increase your exercise you suddenly have more energy.  


  I have 3 months until my bandiversary. My goal is to be at or almost at the doctors goal weight by then.  Which by the way is 185lbs. My secret goal weight is about 170lbs.  Anything lower then that and I will start looking sickly. Although tempting as it is to be 130lbs again, because of my large frame I would look like I had an eating disorder. So I will stop around 170lbs.
   Oh yes, surprisingly enough I don't have alot of lose skin like many people do after losing so much weight.  So I am working on the toning with the weights. I won't be doing plastic surgery.  Heck I won't be wearing a bikini in this life anyway. lol  2 kids later and I have a road map on the stomach. LOL Forget about the skin.








0 comments:

Living the Lapband Life

My photo
Tuckerton, NJ, United States
This is me 4 months after surgery.These are my experiences to help others along the way. Please understand that everyone is different and this can only be used as an example to help you. I appologize for graphic details that might offend anyone. I believe in giving you as much information as possible. Check back for updates because I have only started with my information. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Blog Archive

Friends

This is my heaviest weight

This is my heaviest weight
This was probably even heavier than 304lbs.

My first Fill

My first Fill
This is 6 weeks after surgery. 29lbs lighter

2 Months after surgery

2 Months after surgery
39lbs lighter since surgery

4 Months after Surgery

4 Months after Surgery
57lbs lighter since surgery. 67lbs all together since highest weight.

5 Months after surgery

5 Months after surgery
Size Sweet 16 (72lbs lighter)

7 Months after surgery

7 Months after surgery
93lbs lost Size 14 for summer

ONEDERLAND!! 9 Months after surgery.

ONEDERLAND!! 9 Months after surgery.
104lbs lost. 13lbs until goal.